The 25th Annual Americas Food and Beverage Show, organized by the World Trade Center Miami, is presenting a week of industry sessions.
This edition of the Americas Food and Beverage event will be 100% virtual and registration is FREE.
“This is our fifth time exhibiting here at the show! It has been so successful, that I’ve already selected my booth for next year. People are here to do business. They’re interested. They’re qualified buyers. Last year I picked up two new distributors, so it’s just amazing.”
— Deb Crisan, Sr. VP. Sales & Marketing, Rao’s Specialty Foods Inc., USA
AF&B Show is the meeting place for decision makers and buyers from all sectors of the industry for the Americas. 50% of the show attendees are decision makers making AF&B the ideal forum for meeting customers, vendors/service providers, suppliers, distributors and industry experts.
The AF&B Conference provides insight into key industry trends and best practices to grow your business.
Food & Beverage
- Alcoholic and non- alcoholic beverages
- Food/ Meal Replacement
- Fresh Fruit & Vegetables
- Natural/ Organic Food
- Bakery Products/Desserts
- Confectionery & Candy
- Healthy Lifestyle Food & Products
- Herbs/Spices & Flavorings
- Grocery Products/ General Merchandise
- Pet/Animal Food Products
- Computer Systems/ Software/ Technology products & Services
- Distribution Equipment
- Food & Beverage Equipment
- Merchandising Equipment
- Packaging/ Production/ Processing/ Quality Control
- Warehousing & Logistics
- Specialty food stores
- Restaurant owners & managers
- Hotel owners and managers
- Commercial chains
- Manufacturers & producers
- Wholesalers & Distributors